Eugene, OR 97405
11:00am – 6:00pm
Resources for distributors, media, and more.
10. You’re nervous for your first date with that super cute person in marketing and second guessing your outfit. Pour yourself a glass of Dry Rosé, turn on your favorite “pump up” song, and feel that positive energy. You look fantastic.
9. You walk into your garage and decide to channel your inner Clea & Joanna from “The Home Edit” and finally get the space in order. You know the Red Fusion will be at your side cheering you on – being a blend, this wine knows all about organizing and balancing.
8. Your fourth grader asks you to help with math homework. Get yourself a glass of Estate Pinot Noir. You may think you forgot how to do long division, but dig deep and return to your roots – you got this. You’ve also got Google.
7. Watching your favorite Western-themed movie and find yourself thinking about the time you considered going to the rodeo in hopes to catch the eye of a real cowboy. A glass of Tempranillo is the only way to go – rich tannins that make you feel like you are on a front porch rocking chair overlooking your horses grazing peacefully in the pasture.
6. Planted your garden seeds knowing full well they won’t ever produce anything useful. A glass of Pinot Gris will cheers your green thumb efforts and also be there for you when the tomato plant begins to wilt.
5. You’ve come to the conclusion that your path in life needs a detour, but you don’t know where to start or where to go. Many times Riesling feels the same – sometimes it’s best dry, sometimes it’s best sweet. Take a deep breath and start writing down all of the possibilities with a glass of Riesling at your side.
4. You may have over-cooked the very expensive beef tenderloin you worked so hard to prepare for your in-laws coming by on Christmas Eve. The Reserve Pinot Noir will never let you down. A little drizzle on the beef and a large glass all around will make your spirits bright.
3. You decide to try something new and face all kinds of criticism. A glass of Chardonnay will help you prove all the critics wrong – soon you will find they all follow suit. Look at you, trendsetter!
2. The power is out, you are down to your last candle, and all you have in your cupboards is Peanut M&Ms and food that needs electricity to cook – I speak from experience that Syrah is your best side-kick. Put your feet up, grab a book, and enjoy every sip along with a peanut M&M.
1. You’ve conquered that huge milestone you never thought you would reach. The Trio Sparkling wine is right there with you, sparkling, celebrating, and telling you that all good things happen in time. It was worth the wait. Soak it in.
We had the pleasure of hosting Chef Isiah Martinez, founder of Yardy Eugene, for a delicious evening of Afro-Caribbean c...
Waiting patiently in the doorway leading from the newly-built tasting room to the grassy area where he hoped to build a ...
Chances are if you are getting into wine or have joined a wine club, you are starting to grow a bit of a wine collection...